Get Involved

It is only with the help of this community that we can all – together – ensure the safety of the people and the wildlife that live here. So many of you have asked us how to report accidents, injuries, and other wildlife related issues; here are some helpful contacts.

Reporting Wildlife Collisions

  • Emergency Collisions – Call 911
  • Collisions along Highway I-80 – Contact the Utah Highway Patrol (801) 965-4518
  • Collision within the Park City Limits – Contact the Park City Police (435) 615-5500

Reporting Wildlife Injuries

If you see an injured animal – please let us know. Email us at or submit the information in the form below.

Report damaged wildlife fencing

You can email us at: and also contact UDOT:  801.975.4900


See our FAQ page for more information on ways to get involved.